June 15, 2010

Friend of mine told me once that I should "paint a Real painting" and I thought that by saying that she meant something on canvas with acrylics or something like that. Now I had a huge inspiration to paint something but I had no idea what I should paint. Then I remembered that one painting from Silent Hill 2 and decided to use it as a reference!

Here's what I have done so far. BG is slowly getting finished and next I'll start to work on with Pyramid Head. I Started this last night and I have been working on whit this about... 2-3 hours for now, I think?

4 comments:

  1. I love how you placed the shadows. Looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hei vau, olit lisännyt blogini seurattaviksesi!
    Olen otettu, varsinkin kun olet itsekin kovin taitava!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Voi ole hyvä vaan, tykkään sinun piirustus-tyylistä kovin paljon ja mielelläni seurailen! :)
    Niin ja kiitos myös!

    ReplyDelete