June 14, 2010

I decided to "move" my sketch-blog from LiveJournal to here, Blogger, because I think that it's easier to post pictures here, than LJ. And here it's much easier to follow other blogs, too. I'll stil keep my old blog on LJ, but I don't think that I'll use it anymore. Or maybe for some daily-rant-stuff, but not for sketches etc. anymore. But anyway, here I'll be posting some sketches, WIPs and probably finished works too. Like in my old sketch-blog.

Now it's time for some SH fanart!

Silent Hill nurse painting progress pics. I was going to make one "tutorial"-thing from this, but then (like always..) I kinda forgot that, and just finished it.

Finished work. Also in dA


More Silent Hill fanart. After I finished that nurse painting, I had to paint pic of PH, too.
This is also in dA

Heatherrrr. Just playing around with painter. I suck at digital inking, so I just sketched something. I like that first one better, on that second pic she looks more like... Semi-realistic and girlier version of Tweek from South Park.. :--D

Thats all for now. I try to update this blog more than my old one, but I just have feeling that it probably wont work any better at here.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment